Sweetwater Defense is a 3D-strategy title for iPhone and iPod touch. Defend your coastal towns with towers against attacking ships and sea creatures. Beautifully detailed graphics with giant sea bosses, 28 different levels and the unique gameplay-changing Rewind feature make Sweetwater Defense a one-of-a-kind game within the tower defense genre.
- Gorgeous Graphics
Insanely detailed graphics rendered by our very own 3D-engine make you forget you're playing on "only" a phone.
- Unique Rewind Feature
Ever learned in the final wave that your tactic was flawed? Sweetwater Defense let's you rewind and undo your mistakes, adding a puzzle-like quality to the gameplay.
- Over 20 Levels
More than 20 levels in four completely different tilesets give you fun without end. Three levels of difficulty make the game appealing for everyone from novice to seasoned defender.
- Enemies and Bosses
11 different enemy classes require all your tactical skill to persevere. Huge bosses force you to combine the different abilities of your towers to stand a chance.
- Original Soundtrack
Six different musical tracks made by agraphia and Patchwork Mirrors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sweetwater Defense:Q: The game is way too hard! Is there any way to win?
- Remember that you can always go back to previous waves using the rewind feature (double-tap on the time slider or shake the device).
- Towers become stronger if you upgrade them - prefer upgrading to building new towers.
- Build towers on higher land to increase their range.
- Cannon and Lightning towers are the strongest towers in the game.
- Harpoon and Time towers are crucial against bosses - upgrade them to increase the time they're able to stop an enemy.
Submerged enemies like the Submarine and the Stingray can be directly attacked by Ballista towers only. To allow other towers to attack them, you have to build Harpoon towers that force them to surface.
Armored enemies like the Ironclad and the Giant Crab cannot be stopped by Harpoon towers. Try to slow them down using Time towers.
If you have any further questions, contact us at: